Friday, February 4, 2011

Blogging in Baltimore

And that's about as productive as I probably will get this weekend. I am here accompanying the husband who has to judge an engineering competition. I am here as arm candy(or so I would like to believe...Hey we've all got our dreams). All I have to do is eat,drink, and look pretty. The last one is a matter of pride. Anyway, I'm lying in a bed at 4:06 pm in the Westin Hotel, contemplating how I could have smuggled some alcohol on the plane. No answers to that one. I've brought my computer, spent $13 for 24 hrs worth of Internet access (shame on them), brought books and sketchbook-I am ready to relax. Might meet friend Anita tomorrow for a dalliance somewhere off campus...I might not. Experimenting with taking a picture with my cell phone and sending it to my Gmail account to see if I can post it here. Woo hoo! It worked!

1 comment:

Annemarie said...

sounds like a nice relaxing time. Hope you had fun. Good job with the picture.