Sunday, March 27, 2011

Cha..Cha..Cha..Changes.....


Another one that I was unable to position.....
Farewell,little compost maker....

I feel like I'm going to have to change my "About me" segment on my blog soon. The animal attrition rate has been severe this year. Working cat Hamish died this summer so we are down to 3 working cats. This fall when it came time to shut down the barfing cat fountain, I could no longer find my angry garden koi. Suicide or murder? I do not know. Then this Thursday, our rabbit Chihiro, better known as "Buns" headed off to that great cabbage patch in the sky.... Was that what happened in Peter Rabbit? Was he found in Mr.McGregor's cabbage patch? If so, no wonder his mother gave him chamomile tea-cabbage is very bad for bunnies. However we might recoup our losses with chickens. The husband has added insulation to the coop, walled in half of the double door and put in a hatchway. Over in the studio, I have been sketching a few faces, toning down the colors in my sad girl, and I'm sorry Carrie but the blue flowers are no longer in the snow. I don't know what the heck they are doing but give me a couple of months and I might figure it out. And because blogger is so annoying with it's picture positioning...I can't place the photos where I want and I have given up. So just pretend they are in the right place.
Only the 10 millioneth time I have  tried to position this  skectch here....

1 comment:

CT said...

So sorry about Chihiro, he was beautiful.
I like the flowers even better now that they remind me of Palm Trees on a beach. I think the cold weather is finally getting to me.