Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hot and Foyled

Still hot. Still working squirreled away in the cool basement. My poor garden is fried and gone to the weeds. I keep watering and one day I'll have to go out there and face the music. I wade through every once in a while to grab chives and basil and shoo one of the working cats out of the vegetable garden. Who knew it would be so hot this summer? My parents always ask us to move down to SC with them. Why bother? We have the same 90* weather here. I am a cold weather person and I love the fall season. That's what I am setting my sights on-harvest, Halloween, Thanksgiving , and Christmas. Meanwhile I am still messing with Queen Elizabeth. I added some clothes, gave her a little bit of a nose job, and am contemplating what to do with the excess space above her head. I am also getting ready to try my hand with some angel art. I watched the videos and need to order supplies. Tonight is a no- cook night. Daughters 2 & 3 are out on the town and #4 is safely ensconced at Coast Guard camp. ( I hope she likes it...) The Husband was sent out to buy food that is bad for us.When he returns, we will eat the bad food, drink beer, and watch the last episode of Foyle Season 6. I looove Mr. Foyle...So glad they decided to do an encore presentation of 3 new episodes.

No comments: