Thursday, July 29, 2010

Profiling Henry

Q.E.I
Well I'm finally done with the 3/4 view and Queen Elizabeth and am moving on to the profile and King Henry. I've been practicing my profiles and so far my men come out fairly effeminate. Must be the lack of testosterone in the household. I also messed around with some folk art angels but they came out more like alien fairies. Oh well, practice makes perfect...Today I spent the afternoon buying libation and cheese for our Maine cottage sojourn. That's all you really need to eat because it's against the law to cook on vacation. The closest I will get to heat is to a toaster with an English muffin. Hopefully there will be coffee shops and pizza-and wireless. I like my nature with a little Internet
Angels or Fey?
I have bag full of mysteries and magazines and another packed with sketchbooks, camera and art supplies. I have not packed clothes. I will though. Later. I have prepped an unlucky teenager with a working cat feeding schedule, rabbit and fish to-dos. She has been introduced to the unending watering of a dry summer. I told her I was prepared to make the ultimate sacrifice-if it got too much, the pots could die, but please, please, keep the cats alive. So here's hoping  for a never-ending supply of lobster rolls, chips, and wine( beer if you'd rather) for the next week or so. May Nature let the creative juices flow
She-male
.

1 comment:

Annemarie said...

The fairys made me chuckle, they are actually quite cute in a different kind of way. Don't know if that is what you were going for but I like them. I think it has something to do with the eyes. Have a wonderful, relaxing vacation.