Thursday, March 11, 2010

Greetings and Salutations!

Well now, March is a great time for new beginnings and new blogs. Here In NH we are getting a preview of spring-like weather. I hesitate to say that Spring is actually here because there is every chance that we will get smacked down by a snowstorm in mid April. Even so, I have ordered my seeds from Cook's Garden and Pinetree seeds and my herb plants from Richter's. Now I just have to get some of those seeds planted and put under the lights. The cats of Working Cat Studio have been busy patrolling the grounds for invading rodents and working inside by warming my sketch pad and keyboard. It's difficult drawing and typing around chubby cats. I intend to use this blog for creative accountability in hopes that it will hold my feet to the proverbial fire and help me get some projects done. Right now I'm signed up for the Goddess and Poets class at Suzi Blu's Les Petit Academy and am having a great time with the assignments, one of which is due tomorrow, so off I go!

No comments: