Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Finishing Up


Well I think I'm done with my Virgin Mary goddess. Every time I pass by it, I do something else. Scratch out a halo, add a little more oil pastel, do those vampy lips need toning down with pencil? When do you stop? When do you know when you are finished? It's a hard decision to make and usually I decide not to decide. Wishy washy I know but I like to leave my options open. Everybody needs a little improvement now and then. I find myself nowadays coming back to paintings and projects that I haven't looked at for years. Maybe it's because I have more time now that I don't have four little girls running around shrieking with their Barbies and my little ponies or maybe it's because I have matured and are better at time management and organization? I think not. LOL. It sounded like a very adult thing to say though.. Here is the latest version of my BVM.

No comments: