Thursday, March 25, 2010

Off to the Show!


The other day I found out that the Mass Horticultural Society was putting on their flower show again. It wasn't as big as the old New England Garden show but almost in its new incarnation. It's now called the Boston Flower and Garden show and it last only 5 days as opposed to the week the old one ran. So I managed to convince the husband to take a personal day and accompany me to the show. I think he knew his true role was chauffeur, baggage handler and bearer of the coffee while I took pictures of my favorites. Daughter #3 also came along with her camera and a hidden agenda of stopping at DSW on the way back. So we oohed and ahhed and dodged the multitude of seniors with walkers and canes. I purchased a copper rain chain? from one of the vendors to put on my potting shed. When we arrived home, it was down to the studio to finish up some projects for Suzi Blu's class.

No comments: